Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Virtuino IoT viewer
Is there a viewer available for Virtuino IoT?
No, we don't intend to create a "Viewer" app for Virtuino IoT.
We are thinking about adding to the project creator the ability to save its project without the unlock option.
In this case the app will be used as "Viewer" app for these "locked" projects.
Regards!
hello 

when will this option be available?
(06-14-2022, 01:19 AM)Ricardo Rico Wrote: hello 

when will this option be available?

it should have already been done

The whole project has been delayed a bit by problems with the versions for IoS and MacOS
I have the windows version installed, but I manage to configure this blocking option so that users do not modify the project

Do you have instructions that you can share with me on the subject?
(06-14-2022, 10:34 PM)Ricardo Rico Wrote: I have the windows version installed, but I manage to configure this blocking option so that users do not modify the project

I am sorry, I can't understand
What kind of instructions?
The app has the oprions to disable or enable the widgets functions but it hasn't the option to disable the editing
available for new rental service in Delhi

Regards,
Rentez
(06-14-2022, 11:30 PM)iliaslamprou Wrote:
(06-14-2022, 10:34 PM)Ricardo Rico Wrote: I have the windows version installed, but I manage to configure this blocking option so that users do not modify the project

I am sorry, I can't understand
What kind of instructions?
The app has the oprions to disable or enable the widgets functions but it hasn't the option to disable the editing

Hello, I have a similar question. I see that we can manage with Client and Admin passwords, does it mean we can lock the app for clients by blocking the access to options with password ?
Many thanks and congratulations for this amazing tool.
Hi,
first of all you can create a "locked" project for the users without the "editing"
In this project you can give access to some dachboards or widgets using passwords.
You can add two level passwords in thew app. The admin and the user password
(06-11-2024, 08:30 AM)iliaslamprou Wrote: Hi,
first of all you can create a "locked" project for the users without the "editing"
In this project you can give access to some dachboards or widgets using passwords.
You can add two level passwords in thew app. The admin and the user password

Hi,
Good to know but no idea how to lock a project and how to give access to a dashboard using password since each time I lock the dashboard I just have to click unlock button to have an access even if User and Admin passwords are set.