Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Windows size on PC and UI ideas
Wink 
Hello all

I am fighting with this since the beginning

As far as I understand, virtuino "want" to use all the height of my monitor
This can be annoying in some case, Taskbar not hidding even if it should for example, as the bottom is not accessible and hidden
Is there a way to dynamically resize the virtuino window ? to have it not "full height" and by adding slider on the side to go up and down as in any windows application ?

I also have often some widgets which are UNDER the toolbox bottom right and so not accessible
Instead of the fixed toolbox, I think it would be far better and much more easy to shift to a Contextual Menu to access option of different widget instead moving back and forth between the widget and the toolbox

And at last, for now ..., I think you should explain clearly for dumb people like me, how the Save function exactly works
When a project is it saved exactly ? can we make a Save As ? to give a more understandable name ?
When we Import a project, is it written in an other place ?
Example : I have a file ProjectA.vrt7 on my disk, I import it in Virtuino, I make change to ProjectA.vrt7 on my disk
The one imported DOESNT reflect the change I made on my file

Thanks Ilias for the good work
Hi,

1. You can onfigure the window size of each project from the Project Settings windows (Desktop versions).
Unlock -> Open the project creator menu -> Project settings -> Project size settings
You can scroll up-down using the left mouse button. It is something like the touch click.

2. I think the "Bottom Toolbar" issue will be fixed after the above changes.

3. On windows version all the imported projects are copied to the folder /Documents/virtuino. This is the WorkSpace.
If you want to "Save As" the project you can do it from the windows system or you can duplicate it inside the app from the Project Manager window.
The duplicated project will be copied to the same folder /Documents/virtuino.
The "Export" option is available on the mobile versions.
Please check the attached image.
I hope I helped

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hi,

1. You can onfigure the window size of each project from the Project Settings windows (Desktop versions).
Unlock -> Open the project creator menu -> Project settings -> Project size settings
You can scroll up-down using the left mouse button. It is something like the touch click.

2. I think the "Bottom Toolbar" issue will be fixed after the above changes.

3. On windows version all the imported projects are copied to the folder /Documents/virtuino. This is the WorkSpace.
If you want to "Save As" the project you can do it from the windows system or you can duplicate it inside the app from the Project Manager window.
The duplicated project will be copied to the same folder /Documents/virtuino.
The "Export" option is available on the mobile versions.
Please check the attached image.
I hope I helped