Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
how can i put password on unlock
how can i put password on unlock
Hi,

you can't add password to "unlock" but you can create a "Locked Project" without the unlock ability.
Open the "Project manager", click on go to the Project menu inside the list. Select "Duplicate".
Check the "Duplicate as locked" option.

I think the password is not necessary
(01-20-2023, 10:34 PM)iliaslamprou Wrote: Hi,

you can't add password to "unlock" but you can create a "Locked Project" without the unlock ability.
Open the "Project manager", click on go to the Project menu inside the list. Select "Duplicate".
Check the "Duplicate as locked" option.

I think the password is not necessary

Following  on this topic.  respectfully. 
 In my particular case, it would help me to create the blocked project.  The final client (the one who is going to use the application) does not have access to anything other than the widgets that we give them in the program.  here the connections to devices and also the access to create projects by yourself are vulnerable
Hi,
you can disable some of the "Main menu" options except of the "File manager".
Go to the bottom of "Project settings" window to disable the "Main menu" options.
I think now the only difference between the app and an app viewer is the "New" option in the file manager.
It is a huge work for me to create a new app for all platforms for this difference.
I am thinking to change the "New Project" option with a small icon while a locked project is active.

On the next update the options "Connect - Disconnect" will be implemented inside the dashboard too.