Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Pro version
Just bought the Pro version
How to get the ID for the Windows version ?
Thanks
Hi,
for now the only way is to send to my email the Playstore or the AppStore invoice.
I will check it and then I will send you a product ID for 5 different devices.
(01-13-2023, 12:17 AM)iliaslamprou Wrote: Hi, 
it is for all devices.
You need a product id. 
After the payment send the Payment proof to my email.
I will send you a product ID.
The product ID allows the activation to five devices maximum.
Virtuino IoT can work as a project runner without limits. This means that the customers don't need to buy the app if they want to run a locked project.

Probably noob question but how do I sent the payment proof, I've tried the contact forms but they don't allow any attachments. Can't find your direct mail address.
Need to activate on windows quickly.

Thanks for the great tool!
(02-08-2023, 09:41 AM)steven.m.renders@gmail.com Wrote:
it is for all devices.
You need a product id. 
Virtuino IoT can work as a project runner without limits. This means that the customers don't need to buy the app if they want to run a locked project.

Probably noob question but how do I sent the payment proof, I've tried the contact forms but they don't allow any attachments. Can't find your direct mail address.

(02-08-2023, 08:39 PM)iliaslamprou Wrote:
(02-08-2023, 09:41 AM)steven.m.renders@gmail.com Wrote:
it is for all devices.
You need a product id. 

this is my email address: iliaslampr@gmail.com
Hey there! I've sent a few emails, but haven't heard back about the product ID. Email dates were Jan 20th, Jan 26th, & Feb 18th. Email is same as my username and they were sent to the address you mentioned above. I can email you the Google Playstore receipt again if need be. 

Honestly, I would buy a license for both platforms if I could. I've been around since Virtuino 4 (maybe 3?) and feel I owe you more money haha. Thanks!
(02-22-2023, 07:11 AM)rcl27 Wrote: Hey there! I've sent a few emails, but haven't heard back about the product ID. Email dates were Jan 20th, Jan 26th, & Feb 18th. Email is same as my username and they were sent to the address you mentioned above. I can email you the Google Playstore receipt again if need be. 

Honestly, I would buy a license for both platforms if I could. I've been around since Virtuino 4 (maybe 3?) and feel I owe you more money haha. Thanks!

Something is happening that I can't explain. 
I found your email after searching but can't find it in my inbox and other folders of my Gmail.
Ι hope you get my reply.
Hello, How can I do if I want to make a project which includes 7 devices (ESP8266 or ES32) ? I need measure 7 temperatures and show them in the same project? Thanks in advance.
(02-26-2023, 10:20 PM)jose_lujan Wrote: Hello, How can I do if I want to make a project which includes 7 devices (ESP8266 or ES32) ? I need measure 7 temperatures and show them in the same project? Thanks in advance.

Hi, you can add unlimited devices. 
Click the menu item "My Conections or Devices" 
Then add your connections to the list.
For each connection you have to enter a different ip address on ESP code.
(02-27-2023, 12:09 AM)iliaslamprou Wrote:
(02-26-2023, 10:20 PM)jose_lujan Wrote: Hello, How can I do if I want to make a project which includes 7 devices (ESP8266 or ES32) ? I need measure 7 temperatures and show them in the same project? Thanks in advance.

Hi, you can add unlimited devices. 
Click the menu item "My Conections or Devices" 
Then add your connections to the list.
For each connection you have to enter a different ip address on ESP code.

I am sorry but I  do not understand, we are always speaking about the Virtuino Iot PRO version.
In this foro you whrote the following:

Hi, 
it is for all devices.
You need a product id. 
Virtuino IoT can work as a project runner without limits. This means that the customers don't need to buy the app if they want to run a locked project

Above, I can read that 5 devices can be activated only
Im sorry, I am confused
Regards