Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Possible 0.6.2 Bugs
Got to work on it some more (actually my desktop auto updated so I had too). I'm just throwing info at you to see if anything helps haha.

Buttons:
Quick one, appears to be a Windows 11 issue. Desktop is Windows 10 and they work fine. Laptop is Windows 11 and they are gone. Oddly, the open project window has the buttons, but as soon as it transfers to the main Virtuino program they disappear. See Screen Capture Video.

MQTT Lag:
Exists on both Desktop & Laptop. The Mosquito MQTT server is ran on my desktop. Desktop Virtuino freaked out same way as Laptop when it tried to connect. I reset the MQTT server but problem persists. I do have MQTTX setup and it connects without issue. They aren't connected at the same time. 

I attached both debug files. Mosquitto MQTT Server is an attachment, Virtuino's has a link at the bottom.

Info That Might Help:
Of note, the debug files appear different on my desktop. The laptop can't connect as you saw from previous picture. The desktop connects, subscribes to all the topics, freaks out with the 1st received topic, attempts 2 and 3, then disonnects at 4. Not sure if relevant, but the received from topic command increases with a pattern. The number carries over and increases by 2 each cycle on the virtuino side. Here's each number (ignore the first 3) 1, 4, 9, 12, 20, 30 42, 56, 72, 90, 110. If you take the difference of each pair, you get 3, 5, 3, 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, 20.

If important, the 3 topics + 4th failed sub/pub attributes:
1. ECTester_CTempSelected = Sub & Pub
2. ECTester_CTemp09 = Sub Only
3. ECTester_KV = Sub and Pub
4. ECTester_CTemperature = Sub Only

Remember the Arduino Mega is not active, so most topics never change. The 4th is potentially connected to a script, so I deleted that chain with no change in behavior.

Here is what I added to the Mosquitto config file when I setup the server:

"allow_anonymous true
listener 8001 0.0.0.0

log_dest file C:\Program Files\mosquitto\log\mosquitto.log
log_type all

persistence true
persistence_file mosquitto.db
persistence_location C:\Program Files\mosquitto\data\
autosave_interval 60"

@1710201556 in Mosquitto Debug shows server reset. Debug file starts today right before the update. It's long but repeating.

Tutorial I originally used to setup my server.

Virtuino Debug image would not upload (too large) so here's a link.

Anything else you need, let me know, and I'll see what I can find. I'm hoping this issue is remote since there haven't been extra replies. Thanks again.

Attached Files
.txt   MQTT Debug from MQTT Server.txt (Size: 164.28 KB / Downloads: 0)

Messages In This Thread
Possible 0.6.2 Bugs - by rcl27 - 03-06-2024, 08:18 AM
RE: Possible 0.6.2 Bugs - by iliaslamprou - 03-07-2024, 07:57 PM
RE: Possible 0.6.2 Bugs - by rcl27 - 03-08-2024, 05:41 AM
RE: Possible 0.6.2 Bugs - by iliaslamprou - 03-08-2024, 09:54 PM
RE: Possible 0.6.2 Bugs - by rcl27 - 03-12-2024, 05:29 AM