Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Future request. 'Json to Variable' tool with more outputs
(09-10-2023, 07:16 PM)iliaslamprou Wrote: Hi, 
yes you can use the script "If then" unlimited times to create multiple outputs.
In Virtuino 6 app the script is includend in the widget. Now it is a script.

That's what I was trying to avoid. Since the scripts are global I'm going to have hundreds of instances in that list. At least having them included in the LED Widget I could keep them semi contained. I liked what you guys were talking about with multiple outputs in the JSON to Variable tool and was hoping to extend that idea. Having multiple outputs in the Logic Gates seems to be a more elegant version of the old LED Widget structure. You could feasibly create some rather complex, nested scripts with only a couple Logic Gates. I'm slightly terrified of managing 50 copies of if/then or AND logic gates just to create one large script lol.

A possible quick work around, could the Button Widget Action "Switch ON or Button Down" include script activation? E.G. I use an AND Logic Gate, it outputs to the Button Widget variable thus "pressing" the button, it then sets off the Actions listed on the Button Widget. I'd still prefer multiple outputs on Logic Gates, but this method might be easier on you.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Future request. 'Json to Variable' tool wit more outputs - by rcl27 - 09-10-2023, 10:52 PM
Call Girls Services - by riyanayar - 09-13-2023, 09:24 AM
Delhi Call Girls Services - by akshatdiwan - 09-23-2023, 05:41 AM