Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to activate the pro version on a second phone or after factory resetting
I bought the pro version some time ago.
Now I want to activate the pro version on a new device.
How can I do this?

Regards
By buying Virtuino 6 from playstore you can activate it to every device using the same account.
That means you can install the pro version to unlimited devices with a singe purchase.

If you have already purchased the app and you wish to activate it on another device (or on the same device after resetting)
you have to enter the same Playstore account as the one used to buy the app from playstore.

Then open the "Buy Virtuino" window and wait for a few seconds.
The app will check if the current account has bought the app and it will be activated automatically.

If you have any issue with the automatic activation, just click the "Buy Virtuino" button and wait for the reply.

You have to see the message "you are the owner of the app".
The Playstore prevents users from buying the same app twice using the same account

The users that have the app from Playstore don't need "Product ID" because they can activate the app using the Playstore account.

The "Product ID" is needed for users that have bought the app without Playstore.

If, after following the instuctions above, you are still facing issues with the app activation please contact us.

It is necessary to send us the Playstore invoice or the "Playstore Order ID" because we do not have access to the personal information of Playstore customers.

Regards
I recently purchased this app on a previous phone.  I replaced the phone with a new one and downloaded Virtuino 6.  I went to the buy option and it said "Error You already own this item.  I waited for a minute or two then selected ok on the error message.  The app still doesn't let me add items beyond the base version of 12.  Any ideas on how to fix this?  Thanks, Terry Perrine
Hello,

1. Close the app. Then run it again. Open the "Buy Window". Wait. The app will check the purchase automatically

2. Reinstal the app. Then open the purchase window.

If nothing happens send me a private message
(11-24-2022, 08:29 PM)iliaslamprou Wrote: Hello,

1. Close the app. Then run it again. Open the "Buy Window". Wait. The app will check the purchase automatically

Hello! I have problems with the application. I followed the steps above and I can't solve anything. It tells me that I already own this application but I don't have anything valid in the widget, I'm 0. What can I do, thanks!
(06-28-2023, 05:16 PM)alecsmart Wrote:
(11-24-2022, 08:29 PM)iliaslamprou Wrote: Hello,

Hello! I have problems with the application. I followed the steps above and I can't solve anything. It tells me that I already own this application but I don't have anything valid in the widget, I'm 0. What can I do, thanks!

Hi, could send me an email? I will send you a product id for the actiation
(11-23-2022, 10:00 PM)tlperrine35 Wrote: I recently purchased this app on a previous phone.  I replaced the phone with a new one and downloaded Virtuino 6.  I went to the buy option and it said "Error You already own this item.  I waited for a minute or two then selected ok on the error message.  The app still doesn't let me add items beyond the base version of 12.  Any ideas on how to fix this?  Thanks, Terry Perrine

Restart your newly purchased phone. Ensure that you're using the Google Play Store or Apple App Store account that was used for the initial purchase. Cleanse the cache or data of the Play Store (Android) or App Store (iOS) in your phone settings. Uninstall and reinstall Virtuino on iPhone 6 after attempting to purchase the app once more. Restart the app and try attempting to purchase again. If the problem persists, please reach out to Virtuino's customer support for further assistance. Good fortune!
Hello. I bought the Pro version on November 11, 2017 and to date I have installed it on all the Android smartphones I have had. Unfortunately, on the Samsung Galaxy A14 model that I now have, the indicated version is always "trial" and if I click on the "buy" button I get the error message "you are the owner of the app". I tried turning off the smartphone and reinstalling the application several times but I was unable to reinstall the "pro" version. What can I do?

Giovanni.
(11-18-2023, 01:49 PM)Giobax Wrote: Hello. I bought the Pro version on November 11, 2017 and to date I have installed it on all the Android smartphones I have had. Unfortunately, on the Samsung Galaxy A14 model that I now have, the indicated version is always "trial" and if I click on the "buy" button I get the error message "you are the owner of the app". I tried turning off the smartphone and reinstalling the application several times but I was unable to reinstall the "pro" version. What can I do?

Giovanni.

Hi,
I have sent you the solution to your email
(11-19-2023, 07:13 PM)iliaslamprou Wrote:
(11-18-2023, 01:49 PM)Giobax Wrote: Hello. I bought the Pro version on November 11, 2017 and to date I have installed it on all the Android smartphones I have had. Unfortunately, on the Samsung Galaxy A14 model that I now have, the indicated version is always "trial" and if I click on the "buy" button I get the error message "you are the owner of the app". I tried turning off the smartphone and reinstalling the application several times but I was unable to reinstall the "pro" version. What can I do?

Giovanni.

Hi,
I have sent you the solution to your email

Thank you for your courtesy and speed in solving my problem. Now everything works fine.
Giovanni.