Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fixed axis for chart widget
Question 
For my coffee roaster I want to show the last 20 minutes of the temperature as a chart. Therefore I put a temperature sample to the data bucket every 3 seconds. I´m using the chart widget to show the temperature in the HMI. I want to use fixed y-axis for the temperature from 120...240°C instead of the auto ranging. How can I get this?
The x-axis should be 20 minutes always. The latest 20 minutes should be shown always. The customer should not be able to change x- and y-axis settings.
Is this possible somehow?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hi,
you can't use 20minutes but you can use 15 or 30 minutes.
The customer can change this selection. It is not locked by the project creator.
Virtuino IoT charts give more freedom to the customers.

You can't use default limits to the Y-axis
I will try to fix these issues if it possible

Thank you!
Hello Iliaas,
the user should not be able to change the x-scaling. But most likely I will be the only user of the roaster so this is no big problem for me.
For the y-axis it would be great if you can add an option to fix the min max value.

Thank you for your great support !
Wink 
Hello Iliaas,
do you have any update on this issue? As I already managed most of my problems, this is the one that is still on top of my wish list.
Hi,
I think that the chart library that I use doesn't support this option.
But I will check it before the next update.
I will add it if it possible
Hello Iliaas,

I just installed the 0.4.12 update to my Iphone. I was very glad to see that you realized the custom axis for the chart. This was the last open point for my coffee roaster. Thank you very much!

But I found a bug that was not present in the past. I don´t know if this was introduced with your update or if it is related to an iOS update. The sound alarms of the alerts are much to silent now. When I test one of this sounds by clicking on the play button, you can hardly hear it. The volume does not change if you set the volume to 100% or 0%. And before you ask: the iOS sound settings are loud enough and all other sounds are fine. This is why I think it is related to Virtuino somehow. Can you confirm (or even better solve) this? 

Regards
Thomas
Hi,
thank you for this information.
Of course I will check it and I will fixed.
(02-13-2023, 12:51 AM)iliaslamprou Wrote: Hi,
thank you for this information.
Of course I will check it and I will fixed.

My iPhone just installed Version 0.4.23. I checked the behavior of the sound alarm but still the volume is very low and can´t be changed by the volume setting.
Today I installed version 0.5.42 and it looks like the sound problem is solved now. I can not test in combination with my roaster, but at least when testing the alarm sounds in the menu it works fine.

Thank you very much !