Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Original test sketches trials

Hello to Virtuino6 funs. This is video intro to Virtunio6 on Win based emulator. On Wifi the "VirtuinoCM.h" performs good enough. But Bluetooth test was not passed. I have issued trouble report on github repository about that. I have tried to compile the project in prior to 2.x Arduino version on Win10 and in most up to date Arduino 2.1.0 on Win11. The error was the same. The compilation gone error free. The error bring up during sketch running.
(05-10-2023, 01:06 PM)Araqel Wrote:

Hello to Virtuino6 funs. This is video intro to Virtunio6 on Win based emulator. On Wifi the "VirtuinoCM.h" performs good enough. But Bluetooth test was not passed. I have issued trouble report on github repository about that. I have tried to compile the project in prior to 2.x Arduino version on Win10 and in most up to date Arduino 2.1.0 on Win11. The error was the same. The compilation gone error free. The error bring up during sketch running.

Seems the problem is hidden in Espressif's "BluetoothSerial.h" library under hood. I have searched for problematic lc_task.c file all over my computer's memory, but nothing was found.
(05-10-2023, 02:30 PM)Araqel Wrote:

Seems the problem is hidden in Espressif's "BluetoothSerial.h" library under hood. I have searched for problematic lc_task.c file all over my computer's memory, but nothing was found.
I have solved the part of given issue. It was my mistake on pair the ESP32 in usual phone's Bluetooth connection manager. The device should be searched and connected ONLY within Virtuino6 "Server settings" section. Now, the BL server is observable and connectable. However, nothing was received from nor manipulated any GPIO on server side.
(05-10-2023, 03:28 PM)Araqel Wrote:

I have solved the part of given issue. It was my mistake on pair the ESP32 in usual phone's Bluetooth connection manager. The device should be searched and connected ONLY within Virtuino6 "Server settings" section. Now, the BL server is observable and connectable. However, nothing was received from nor manipulated any GPIO on server side.

This post become as live self made errors debugging, so please excuse me everyone. The last error was with server's incorrect chousing. The same project has WiFi server written. Being disabled that and activated the Bluetooth server, I forgot to change text boxes and knob reverences to Bluetooth server, instead of previous WiFi server references. Have a nice debugging evening, guys!
(05-10-2023, 03:51 PM)Araqel Wrote:
(05-10-2023, 03:28 PM)Araqel Wrote:

This post become as live self made errors debugging, so please excuse me everyone. The last error was with server's incorrect chousing. The same project has WiFi server written. Being disabled that and activated the Bluetooth server, I forgot to change text boxes and knob reverences to Bluetooth server, instead of previous WiFi server references. Have a nice debugging evening, guys!

P.S. The only drawback is that the emulator based Virtuino6 has not access to computer's Bluetooth modem. That pop ups a message- "Your device has not Bluetooth".