Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Virtuino Iot, Ubuntu Linux, Raspberry Pi
(03-17-2023, 06:21 PM)iliaslamprou Wrote:
(03-17-2023, 01:42 PM)elantrovod Wrote:
(03-16-2023, 12:33 AM)iliaslamprou Wrote:
(03-13-2023, 03:23 PM)elantrovod Wrote:
(11-17-2022, 09:00 AM)Hello , Wrote: In Ubuntu Virtuino work beautiful!! But i don't understand how start Virtuino in Fullscreen. I need to user no move or close window with Vitruno. How do it?

Hi, this feature is not supported but I will check if it possible to added it.

I'm ready to invest into this feature. How much?

It is not needed to pay for this.  
I have added an option on the project settings for fullscreen running. Every time the user opens a project with this option enabled, it runs in full screen. 
I can't add this feature to the app but on the project only.
This feature will be available in the update 0.5.xx. I think the next week.
But it will be very useful for me to give me more information about how do you want this to work?
Next week is end... Smile)
Make it please.
(03-27-2023, 03:09 PM)elantrovod Wrote:
(03-16-2023, 12:33 AM)iliaslamprou Wrote: Hi, this feature is not supported but I will check if it possible to added it.

I have added an option on the project settings for fullscreen running. Every time the user opens a project with this option enabled, it runs in full screen. 
But it will be very useful for me to give me more information about how do you want this to work?
Make it please.

Download update. I can't find fullscreen feature...
(04-04-2023, 07:24 AM)elantrovod Wrote:
(03-27-2023, 03:09 PM)elantrovod Wrote:
(03-16-2023, 12:33 AM)iliaslamprou Wrote: Hi, this feature is not supported but I will check if it possible to added it.

Make it please.

Download update. I can't find fullscreen feature...

On the windows/linux version go to the "Project Settings". 
Inside the field "Project size settings" enable the option: "Full screen"
(11-17-2022, 09:00 AM)R4m1 Wrote: Hello ,
for a long time, I started a project for the automation of the central heating house in terms of heating. Now it is more than timely, so I will continue the project and at the same time install an electricity saving program that reads the electricity prices on the stock market and adjusts the use of heating pumps and electricity accordingly.
Announces on the panel (RasPi4 4Gb and touch screen). For this I would need Virtuino IoT running on Ubuntu Linux. The easiest thing was to get an inexpensive Android tablet, but that would be too easy. I want to build myself. In W11 Virtuino IoT works beautifully, but I don't have a suitable W11 machine. I want to use RasPi4 at this point
Question
-is Virtuino IoT Linux meant to work with RasPi Ububtu Linux. I can get Virtuino Iot Linux installed and the shortcut icon to appear, but only a small flash on the icon when I click on it. Nothing else. Where am I doing wrong. I been done as told in a Linux OS installation page. Installed Ubuntu RasPi4 few times and Virtuino IoT Linux more than few times. Reboot and shut down and start again. Nothing helps

BR
R4m1 aka RaimoK from Finland

I think we need to check if the deb package is compiled for arm hardware. It runs ok on x86 and 64 bit.. Usually the package name will have one of the arm designations, arm6, armhf, arm8. Raspberry Pi uses armhf, and there's a big difference in soc between RPi3 and 4.