Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
New version 0.1.0 - password manager
I'm using the latest version 0.1.0 (Windows 10 OS) and I can't set the admin/user password !

When I create a password (like 1234) and click on the OK Button, nothing changes like in your youtube video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEk7gBKN...6i&index=4

I never can validate the new password.

I tried with different computers (W10), same results.
Hi,

it works fine to me.
Create a new project, then try again.

If the problem still exists please you send me a video to check it
(11-17-2022, 10:24 PM)iliaslamprou Wrote: Hi,

it works fine to me.
Create a new project, then try again.

If the problem still exists please you send me a video to check it

I think the problem of my app is that I probably set a pwd with a previous version and upgraded to the latest one.
I can't delete these (unknown) passwords (user and admin), so I'm stuck with them.
How can I solve this ?

Btw, while creating as password setting page (brand new), following your video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEk7gBKNtDk
I was able to set passwords for user and admin, that's good news.

However, I noticed (test this to validate things) another problem

1) When you build a password manager, a successful code change a variable to 1 (instead of 0) and jump to a specific dashboard
2) when you reach that dashboard, the variable is still at 1 (because nothing changed that value)
3) IF you go to the main page and input the right password => step 1
4) IF you go to the main page and input the wrong password, the value change to 0
5) however, if you leave the password manager (the left arrow) because you don't know the right password, the value is still at 1

Am I wrong ?
Hi,

if you leave the locked dashboard using a button, add an action to this button to reset the value to 0

or add a second action to the "if-then" plugin to set the value to 0. The app will execute the first action and then
 it will execute the second.

or add a timer to reset the value to zero every time it takes the value 1.