Virtuino Forum

Full Version: Log file
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, I'd need to create a log file with different data stored both analog and digital. How can I create the file and make it available to be downloaded from a different software? 
Is this possible with this great application? 
Thanks for help
Hi,
Unlock the dashboard first.
Open the main menu, select "Data Buckets". Click the "Plus" to add a new data bucket.
On the "Data Bucket" settings select the variable you want to store. Check the other settings.
Save the data backet.
Then create a new one for the second variable.
On the data bucket list you can click on the menu (right of an item) to view or export the data
(05-14-2023, 09:36 PM)iliaslamprou Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,
Unlock the dashboard first.
Open the main menu, select "Data Buckets". Click the "Plus" to add a new data bucket.
On the "Data Bucket" settings select the variable you want to store. Check the other settings.
Save the data backet.
Then create a new one for the second variable.
On the data bucket list you can click on the menu (right of an item) to view or export the data
Thanks for your reply. I understood how to generate the log file, I just wonder if this file can be auto generated and saved on the device to be used by another software.
Hi, I am sorry no