Virtuino Forum

Full Version: Virtuino Iot, Ubuntu Linux, Raspberry Pi
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello ,
for a long time, I started a project for the automation of the central heating house in terms of heating. Now it is more than timely, so I will continue the project and at the same time install an electricity saving program that reads the electricity prices on the stock market and adjusts the use of heating pumps and electricity accordingly.
Announces on the panel (RasPi4 4Gb and touch screen). For this I would need Virtuino IoT running on Ubuntu Linux. The easiest thing was to get an inexpensive Android tablet, but that would be too easy. I want to build myself. In W11 Virtuino IoT works beautifully, but I don't have a suitable W11 machine. I want to use RasPi4 at this point
Question
-is Virtuino IoT Linux meant to work with RasPi Ububtu Linux. I can get Virtuino Iot Linux installed and the shortcut icon to appear, but only a small flash on the icon when I click on it. Nothing else. Where am I doing wrong. I been done as told in a Linux OS installation page. Installed Ubuntu RasPi4 few times and Virtuino IoT Linux more than few times. Reboot and shut down and start again. Nothing helps

BR
R4m1 aka RaimoK from Finland
Hi,
thank you for this information.
I have  too many issues with different Linux versions.
I will try to fix all these issues until the end of this year.

I will check the Rasberry Ubuntu Linux and I will try to fix this issue.
(11-17-2022, 10:51 PM)iliaslamprou Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,
thank you for this information.
I have  too many issues with different Linux versions.
I will try to fix all these issues until the end of this year.

I will check the Rasberry Ubuntu Linux and I will try to fix this issue.

Thank you for you answer.
I take Android tablet and make my Virtuino Iot on it.
Later when you get you RasPi Linux issues work I transfer it to there
No problems. I was only worry if it's me who causes problems Smile

I have lot of doing for all the rest things to fit 12pcs ESP8266 and radiatorsvalves together

You are make marveleus job to create this whole lot of Virtuino worlds.
I member about 6 years ago I first use Virtuino and it's works in a first try
Nice job

BR
R
(11-17-2022, 09:00 AM)Hello , Wrote: [ -> ]In Ubuntu Virtuino work beautiful!! But i don't understand how start Virtuino in Fullscreen. I need to user no move or close window with Vitruno. How do it?
I'm trying to install VIRTUINO on a RPi latest 64 bit version. Everything installs ok but when I try to run it ends with a message on the terminal "bash: virtuino_iot: cannot execute binary file: Exec format error"
(03-13-2023, 03:23 PM)elantrovod Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-17-2022, 09:00 AM)Hello , Wrote: [ -> ]In Ubuntu Virtuino work beautiful!! But i don't understand how start Virtuino in Fullscreen. I need to user no move or close window with Vitruno. How do it?

Hi, this feature is not supported but I will check if it possible to added it.
(03-14-2023, 08:13 PM)krzycho Wrote: [ -> ]I'm trying to install VIRTUINO on a RPi latest 64 bit version. Everything installs ok but when I try to run it ends with a message on the terminal "bash: virtuino_iot: cannot execute binary file: Exec format error"

Hi, I have marked this as important. I will check it in the next few days
(03-16-2023, 12:33 AM)iliaslamprou Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-17-2022, 09:00 AM)Hello , Wrote: [ -> ]In Ubuntu Virtuino work beautiful!! But i don't understand how start Virtuino in Fullscreen. I need to user no move or close window with Vitruno. How do it?

I'm ready to invest into this feature. How much?
(03-17-2023, 01:42 PM)elantrovod Wrote: [ -> ]

It is not needed to pay for this.  
I have added an option on the project settings for fullscreen running. Every time the user opens a project with this option enabled, it runs in full screen. 
I can't add this feature to the app but on the project only.
This feature will be available in the update 0.5.xx. I think the next week.
But it will be very useful for me to give me more information about how do you want this to work?
(03-17-2023, 06:21 PM)iliaslamprou Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-17-2023, 01:42 PM)elantrovod Wrote: [ -> ]

It is not needed to pay for this.  
I have added an option on the project settings for fullscreen running. Every time the user opens a project with this option enabled, it runs in full screen. 
I can't add this feature to the app but on the project only.
This feature will be available in the update 0.5.xx. I think the next week.
But it will be very useful for me to give me more information about how do you want this to work?

This is static HMI for HVAC and dimming LED lamp. Touchscreen panel with Ubuntu at PC. Connect with controller - Modbus-TCP.
Pages: 1 2